Club Arduino and Sudhu Tewari invite you to an Arduino gathering to hear about each others Arduino projects and to share problems, solutions, and discoveries.
Saturday evening, July 10, at 6PM
Location: 2810 Mabel St, Berkeley, CA, 94702
The informal agenda is:
1. Brief introductions
2. Sudhu will present his large project using multiple Arduinos
3. Show and tell of Arduino projects from anyone interested (please let
me know if you are interested)
4. Discussion of problems, techniques, and solutions. Beginner as well
as advanced issues are welcome.
5. Socializing, snacking, and help for any beginners who wish it
What to bring:
* Your Arduino project, if you have one, whether planned, in progress,
or complete; or pictures or other documentation if it’s too big
* Club Arduino is free, but snacks or drinks to share are welcomed
* Curiosity and interest
What is Club Arduino?
Club Arduino was founded to support and inspire Arduino enthusiasts at
all levels. We encourage beginners or the curious to bring their ideas,
questions, and problems. We encouraged the more advanced Arduino users
to share their knowledge, projects, problems, techniques, and solutions.
Thumbdrives with the Arduino IDE will be available for anyone who wishes
to install this on their laptop at the meeting. The Arduino IDE is
completely free and runs on Mac OS, Linux, and Windows.
Club Arduino Membership requirements:
None! If you are interested, or think you might be, you might already be
(I can bring Arduinos for sale if anyone wants. Let me know.)
Questions? Write me.